There’s many ways we’ve made the pub safe for our guests and team, and have complied with the Government guidance on managing risk, which you can see here.
Stay safe when visiting us. From 17th May, we can only take indoor for groups of up to six, or up to two households. There are other significant life events, such as Weddings and Wakes we can also accommodate and outdoor restrictions allow us to take larger groups from any number of households. If you’re looking to join us as a group larger than 6, please enquire below.When visiting, please maintain social distance from others, wash your hands regularly and if you have any COVID symptoms, please postpone your booking. When inside, and not at your table, remember to wear your face covering.
We will continue to adjust, and need your support. Your feedback is important, so please talk to us. If you have any questions on anything we’re doing, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let the celebrations continue as we can accommodate those much overdue get togethers. We know how much everyone loves alfresco dining and drinking, and our outside space is the perfect spot for a drink or bite to eat. On the colder days wrap up and get cosy under our heated stretch tent. We’ve made it easy to order on mobile, and we’ll always have space for walk-ins so just pop down. We urge all guests to be respectful of the guidelines, and maintain social distancing. See you soon!
We can't wait to see you. As we maintain social distancing, availability will be more limited and we encourage you to book in advance. Please arrive promptly for your reservation and be aware of the duration your table is booked for, as your table may have a second sitting. Should your plans change and you cannot make your reservation please let us know. We request that all guests respect the current guidelines on party bookings and small gatherings, and must be compliant at all times.
In busy periods, we may not be able to guarantee a table. All bookable outside tables are covered, but we are at the mercy of the weather, so please do wrap up if it's looking cooler. On sunnier days, non covered tables are kept free for walk-ins, or call us on the day.
In line with Government guidance, we will require contact details of every member of your party. Please check in using the NHS Test and Trace QR Code, or we can log them securely in OpenTable. If at any point you begin to feel unwell and show any Covid-19 symptoms, please postpone your visit until a later date.
In the interest of safety for all our guests and team, we will no longer accept cash. We request guests pay by card at all times, and handle the PDQ device. We will thoroughly sanitise the machine between use. If using 'order on mobile', your payment will be made online through our payment service, Pepper.
Ordering on mobile has never been easier! Download the Peach Pubs App to order food and drink, pay your bill and receive gifts and treats. There will be cards in the pub explaining how to order, or to find out more use the link below.
To make your visit is as welcoming as possible, you'll find signage around the pub, helping direct you during your visit. Do talk to us if you're unsure on anything. Please follow the Government guidance on gatherings and social distancing, and respect other guests and our team. Please follow strict hygiene routines when in the pub and follow our Peachy guidelines.
The safety of our guests and team is of the upmost importance to us, and we have complied with the Government guidance to manage the risk of Covid-19. The six steps include:
• Carrying out risk assessments and sharing with the team
• Having cleaning, hand-washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
• Taking reasonable steps to maintain guidance distance, and where this isn't viable, have added extra measures to manage transmission risk
• Checking team are fit for work daily, with anyone with symptoms being asked to self-isolate and get tested
• Introducing cashless payments only and order on mobile technology
• Introducing a new service process with a designated host on each shift
We will continue to focus on delivering great hospitality, whilst maintaining safety for all our guests and team. We will continue our extremely high hygiene and safety standards, as well as adding additional measures.
• Team temperatures will be taken at the start of each shift
• Sanitiser stations at the entrance, and around the pub
• Recorded hand washing of team throughout shifts
• Continuous cleaning of touch points, tables and chairs
• Covid training for all team before returning to work
• Correctly spaced tables (1m+) in accordance with Government guidelines
• Table service with the ability to 'order on mobile'
• Queue plans for outside bars
• Protective screens to assist with distancing
• Single use food menus, and drinks lists will be sanitised between each use
• We will ensure group bookings are following guidelines on party sizes
• Card payments only